How do stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic?
In this article, you'll find a couple of security measures in order to stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Be sure to take notice of these measures in order to stay more safe and healthy.
- Try to maintain a social distance of 1.5m - 2.0m at all times.
- Wear a face mask when possible.
- Try to avoid physical contact.
- Frequently wash your hands and clean with disinfecting soap.
- Limit contact with others
- Be careful and alert
These security measures won't 100% guarantee your safety, there might still be a chance that you'll encounter complications. Are you experiencing complications or symptoms? Place yourself into self-quarantine as fast as possible. Get in touch with a doctor or a GP when your situation is worsening. Please, reach out to us so we can help you out with your complications.